Wednesday 25 May 2011

What Does Paradise Taste Like?

Hello, Friends!

Nothing like an intense sugar rush to help you Get Hyperactive!™

I first heard about Paradise Mango Rum from my dear friend, Derek, who served me a chilled shot at the concert after-party of Hurts at Hyde. Faye, Hyde's events doyenne, was busy busting the boys' nuts on the pool table - who cares if they're superstars? Faye's fierce. I can't - and don't - play pool. I have too much self respect. However, I can - and do - drink alcohol. So whilst Faye went about the business of showing music superstars who's truly the boss, I was in orgasmic, mango-tastic paradise.

The liqueur is velvety-smooth, like mango puree. It's sweet, but there's nothing saccharine or sickening about it. It tastes like real mango - and it gives you the same sugar high as eating ripe mango, raised to the tenth power.


Best of all, it's from the Philippines. Nothing beats Philippine mangoes - duh.


Wanna try some?


Come to VaGation on Pink Fridays® at T:ME Bar on 27 May. You might get lucky and win a bottle in our fabulous Lucky Draw, natch.

Big thanks to Lilibeth and Terry Waterhouse of Paradise Mango Rum.

With Affection,
James



Photobucket
Hurts after party at Hyde

Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket

No comments: