Wednesday 6 June 2012

DETOX DIVA DAY 2: ALWAYS AND FOREVER

Photobucket
AD and Hyperactive, with the first copy of Always . Forever, autographed by the AD for moi.
Photobucket
What happened?
Photobucket
Indeed.
Photobucket
Lunch at Piadina


I wake up cranky and I blame the detox. Until Chris kisses me and suddenly everything's OK again. Plus, I'm feeling skinnier already. Oops, maybe not. Still can't close the top of my jeans. Nope, definitely not.

What, am I not meant to get skinny in a day?

I have my shake for breakfast and what seems like a bajillion Isagenix "brownies." These little chocolate disks are addictive.

I hop down to Piadina for lunch and scarf down the entire salad buffet.

In the afternoon, I head over to the Yau Ma Tei Police Station. It is gorgeous. Even more gorgeous is the reason I'm there: to collect the bag I lost three weeks prior due to drunkenness. This bag contains over HK$15,000 worth of Chris' photography equipment, which I would have needed to pay for with a lifetime of kisses. Not an unpalatable prospect, but still, my lips have other things to do, too.

So, that's another reason for doing detox, which I'm a bit embarrassed to admit. I've been drunk way too many times and have caused damaged to myself and to property and sometimes, to friendships. No more, no more.

AD happens to be in the area (welcome to Hong Kong - the world is smaller than you think) and picks me up from the police station to pass me a copy of his second book, Always . Forever. He kindly autographs it for myself and Chris, after which we head down the corner for a fruit juice.

I have a shake and 14 pieces of almonds for dinner. Small headache at around 10pm. Bedtime before midnight.

I sleep like a baby.

// BLISS. //





No comments: