Sunday 2 June 2013

PATTI AUSTIN // IF I BELIEVE (LIVE)



Had a chat with Chris today whilst he was at his brother's farm, somewhere in Melbourne. Wonderful to hear him relaxed and happy and recharged after a week with family and friends. He's now on his way back to Canberra.

More than two months after he left Hong Kong, we're still OK - individually, and together. More than anything, this is a relief. It validates our 6 years of togetherness; that we've built something with a strong foundation; that we can share our lives with each other, even though we're apart. 

If I believed in paradise 
I'd swear I must be there 
I'd swear I must be there right now with you...


Miss Patti, we agree - this is indeed one of the prettiest songs ever written.

Happy Sunday, everyone!



     photo IMG_3511_zps1773a2f9.jpg// THE HYPERACTIVE GAY BOY™ //





No comments: