Friday 15 April 2011

Good News

Hello, Friends!

I found a gold lai see whilst doing a much needed spring cleaning on my work space last night. It had "James" written on the front with a heavy red marker. It appeared as though the envelope were unopened.

So I opened it.

Inside was a collage of headshots - mine, Edowan's, Edowan's partner Michael, and some unknown beefcake - pasted on board paper.

And a crisp HKD500 bill.

It's one thing to find a HKD10 bill that you didn't previously realize was inside your pant pocket. But this - this felt like a jackpot.

Chinese New Year has long passed, so this is a perfect example of delayed gratification.

Photobucket

Another little bit of thrill was receiving a fresh pack of products from my friend, Charles. This time, Docteur Renaud.

Photobucket

Happy Cosmetologie? Sounds right up my alley!

Photobucket

I've become utterly addicted to the Apple 1st Wrinkle Cream, which smells just like apple pie. It's light, velvety, and leaves my face with a supple glow all day. I like.

Giving bad news is so yesterday.

It's much more fun to share good news.

With Affection,
James

No comments: