Sunday 11 December 2011

The Great Weekend Booty Escape

// Whatsapp: The Hyperactive Chat Room. 11 December 2011. 11am. // 


Maggie: We were sooo wasted all of us, but in a good way.

Helen: I brought someone home. But he ran away.

Maggie: Who? What did you do to him?

Helen: I showed him my man-eating tendencies.

Maggie: Perhaps you're like a praying mantis who does the deed, then eats the evidence...

Helen: (sends booty call's pic to chat room) Be discreet, now.

Judy: Morning. Yawn.

Maggie: His chest is beautiful.

Helen: Indeed, he is very nice. So are his friends. If I knew he was gonna run away, I'd have gone for one of his friends.

Maggie: I woke up in bed with two.

Judy: Oh, Maggie! Lovely.

Maggie: They both snore. Now, the only action I'm getting is picking hair off my sheets.

Helen: He's gonna kill me. I hope he doesn't remember where I live.

Hyperactive: Why would he even go to your place if he intends to run?

Helen: He has a bf.

Hyperactive: Oh. Tsk. Classic.

Helen: I know.





//     Ends 11:50am     //






Photobucket
"Escape from a Brothel in Guilin"
Photo courtesy of guardian.co.uk

No comments: