Wednesday 11 January 2012

Adam Levine Fights Testicular Cancer



Hello, Friends!

I first took note of Adam Levine's rather scrumptious physique on The Voice. His standard outfit is a super tight tee, the fabric of which would strain most deliciously across his impressive pecs.

Yum.

And then the "Jagger" vid with my girl, Christina Aguilera, came out. (Xtina, you're a dirty, dirty gurl.)

Adam is shirtless and wears nothing but skinny jeans.



I died and went to heaven, honestly, because I love skinny, sinewy, sexy bois. Yep.

But it wasn't enough.

I needed more Adam Levine.

I grew frantic.

This... craving? It quickly became narcotic.

I'm hooked.

Addicted.

I'm on a drug.

And it's called Adam Levine.


Photobucket
Adam Levine for a Cosmopolitan UK campaign against testicular cancer. Bless.



//      you're welcome.      //




With Affection,
James