Sunday 23 June 2013

MORNING IN CHEUNG SHA, HONG KONG'S GAY HAMPTONS

 photo IMG_5790_zps2c300fb2.jpg cheung-sha-beachj photo IMG_5785_zpsc7335f74.jpg cheung-sha-beach photo IMG_5783_zps747c57c2.jpg


Cheung Sha is a different beach in the morning. Quieter, but also more volatile. No shrieks from obnoxious tourists; just the sound of waves crashing at a higher tide. No beefcakes and babes replicating the Wyndham nightlife corridor mating ritual; just babies and mums and dads and dogs out for a peaceful, playful morning walk. 

Emma, Chris and I enjoyed a little, morning dip. The waves were Hyperactive (natch), pulling my shorts off of my waist a couple of times. And then another wave would whip them right off again before I could pull them back up. I hope my bumbling efforts to stay decent at least made adequate entertainment for the bored lifeguards.

Hi, guys! Save me!

Squeee!!!


 photo IMG_5787_zps35e72df2.jpg 
// THE HYPERACTIVE GAY BOY™ //




No comments: