Saturday 23 March 2013

The Diva Video Of The Day™ Adriana Romijn / A Penny For Your Thoughts



I have a constant need (dependence on, addiction to, hunger) for affirmation. That's maybe why I keep humming this song... I'm guessing it's coming from uncertainty and panic as to where or how I'm gonna get my daily dose of love once Chris leaves.

This song was originally recorded by Tavares, the Cape Verdian-American R&B / soul / funk quintet of brothers. It was nominated for a Grammy in 1982. I grew up listening to this song.

To one so emotionally dependent, love is the ultimate currency.

I'm hopeless alone.

So here's penny for your thoughts, 
A nickel for a kiss 
A dime if you tell me that you love me...


 james gannaban photo 241017_10150246351548162_8115961_o_zpsbacc5eb1.jpg 
// THE HYPERACTIVE GAY BOY //




No comments: