Monday 28 February 2011

Maidens & Monarchs Behind Closed Doors

Hello, Friends!

"Michi! Ferdie! Chico" Raiiii!!!" Fabiola shrieked, greeting her friends with smacky air kisses.

"Fabiola, you look fabulous!" the new arrivals cooed as cameras busily snapped away.

"Thank you, darling," Fabiola replied breathily. "I've gone to so much trouble to look good for you tonight." She twirled to show off her draped fuchsia jersey Robert Rodriguez frock. "Look, I'm even wearing No Visible Panty Line panties from Marks & Spencer," she hiked her skirt up.

To her horror, her scrotum tumbled out of her panties to greet the guests "Hello!"

"OH MY GOOOOD, James, put it away!" Noel screamed.

"OH MY GOOOOD CHICO YOU SAW NOTHIIING!!!!" the big drag queen screeched.

"Jamesie," Jaakko barked, "drink water."

"No, no, no," she huffed belligerently, as though to shake off the unwelcome manifestation of her less-fabulous male alter-ego. "Bubbles only!"

"Here," Jaakko offered, "I make bubbles for you." He started blitzing water in a rock glass using only his fingertips, which he then used to splash water onto the drag queen's lips.

The party - scheduled on a school night when 18 other events around Hong Kong were also slated to happen - attracted over 600 warm bodies. Maidens and monarchs danced like free spirits to DJ Yeodie's musical ministrations, fueled by chilled vodka cruising down an ice luge and "Dragon's Breath" molecular cocktails especially made by Antonio Lai. My fabulous friends from Elysiants helped put the party together.

I pretty much collapsed like a deflated silicone boob after I scraped off all the make-up at about 3am.

I have little recollection of what happened next except - or so photographs indicate - I seem to have enjoyed the attention of straight men whilst managing to prevent drool dripping from my lips.

"James," Johannes pressed some bills into my hands, "go home."

I whispered a heartfelt "Thank you," as I boarded a cab.

I was once a maiden. Now, I'm just a two-bit whore.


With Affection,
James


Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

No comments: