Thursday 3 March 2011

Spring Fling

Hello, Friends!

My beloved nutritionist, Sarah Armstrong, at Cambridge Weight Plan HK, has her work cut out for her.

Sarah, it's not that I'm refusing to stick to the Plan. I'm just really... human.

OK, I admit it. I'm just a fat cow, dammit, and can you blame me when I'm faced daily with such a stratified level of culinary genius?

Not only do I have to taste my friend Jaakko's creations a number of times before the dishes eventually make it to the menu; I also have to photograph them - which was exactly what I did today.

Of course I do not just photograph the food; I also have to "try" them straight after to ensure that they're up to my standards, haha :)

Anyhow, the fruits of my labour.

Please enjoy.

Warmest,
James


Photobucket
Smoked Danish Mackerel Mousse with Black Bread

Photobucket
Jaakko's Spring Salad

Photobucket
Slow-baked Fillet of John Dory

Photobucket
Spring Lamb Tenderloin

Photobucket

Banana Toffee Pie

No comments: