Friday 4 March 2011

Maidens & Monarchs Redux

Hello, Friends!

I didn't realize how trashed I truly was until I saw more photos taken after the party.

Somehow it's easier to say that an orgy took place and we partook of carnal pleasures like it's nobody's business. If only. The truth is plainly embarrassing because of its lack of excitement.

I passed out.

Everybody gets tired, so who wants to hear about it? Negative sympathy points, especially, if you're just tired from partying. It's your own damn fault for not knowing how to pace yourself. How do you think the cougars in TiVo and dinosaurs in drop survive? No smart-ass Darwin-esque retorts, please, because the simple answer is "Practice," that's how.

I obviously haven't had enough practice because, see, what makes me laugh whilst looking at the photos taken by my friend, Kris, is that I don't remember a thing. I was snoozing whilst everybody else partied some more. I mean, I'm not beyond allowing other people have fun at my expense - duh - but getting the "joke" a full week later is kinda lame.

So I'm just gonna shut up and marvel, yet again, at the wisdom in the old adage: "Youth is wasted on the young."

Hang on - I'm delirious. I'm almost 30. Bye, youth!


With Affection,
James



Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

No comments: