Sunday 29 May 2011

Across the Chi Ma Wan Peninsula

Hello, Friends!

I'm just li'l, old me, Asia's Most Hyperactive Gay Boy™. For purposes of this walk, however, my good friend, Peter, referred to me as "Mr. National Geographic."

National Geographic makes me think of musty, yellow magazines donated by the American Peace Corps to the perpetually dark Cagayan Provincial Library. The flora and fauna features were beautiful, of course, but what really drew me to the magazines, as a young boy, were portraits of indigenous tribes. Something about near-naked men with sinewy, powerful legs and and panther-like gazes was just so... riveting.

Anyway.

I had a good run with the camera, with Peter acting as my "Creative Director," being that he's done this walk before

Thanks, Peter!

With Affection,
James 

I heart pink flowers.
Photobucket

These orange fungi are so pretty, they give all fungi a good name.
Photobucket

Butterfly!
Photobucket

Yes, Mariah. I see you.
Photobucket

Mud skippers!
Photobucket

Clams!
Photobucket

Baby crabs with just the one giant red claw!
Photobucket

And closer...
Photobucket

...and closer.
Photobucket

Play, my little fishies!
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Shit, that's a huge-ass fish!
Photobucket

Water buffalos a.k.a. carabaos grazing on the meadow
Photobucket

Hello, my little pretty one!
Photobucket

Bye!
Photobucket

No comments: