Friday 24 June 2011

Tennis Balls: Lunch Time!

Hello, Friends!

Andy Murray is such a dish, honestly. And I'm not just saying that 'coz he's got a funny head on a hot body. I'm a sucker for pretty boys with funny features. Perfect faces are such a buzz kill.

Photobucket

So, Andy and his supersized mouth are totally in my HOT list.

Plus, Andy has just some funny habits which I find endearing...

Lunch is served!

Photobucket
What's wrong, baby? Let me have a look...

Photobucket
Makes me wanna throw my head back, too...

Photobucket
Andy has a big serve.

And did you really think I'd serve you lunch without dessert?

This one's so twinky, you can stll smell the Enfamil on his breath:

Photobucket
His name is Alexandr Dolgopolov.

Photobucket
This boy's got a big future.

Photobucket
And because we're being greedy today... remember when we first noted that Nole likes to hang sideways?

Photobucket
Confirmed.

With Affection,
James

No comments: