Saturday 25 June 2011

The Black Mamba

Doesn't it look just like a bottle of poppers?


Hello, Friends!

If you're expecting to read the Hyperactive take on black men's cocks, walk away. That's for another time.

I've never yet met a chilli sauce I couldn't take. Seriously, Tabasco's Habanero is child's play to me.

I can stand heat. I love heat. Heat increases my enjoyment of food. If I could, I would add small bird's eyes chillies to every dish, just for fun. And I always thought that when I put up my very first restaurant, the menu would be comprised of dishes that all have chillies in them, including desserts. We'll always have yogurt or milk on standby when the party in guests' mouth gets a little too fiery.

Food should be enjoyed. And food should also always challenge the taste buds. Otherwise, what's the point? Might as well eat dust.

So, I love my food with plenty of kick. And I am always on the lookout for my next big chilli challenge.

My latest adversary: The Black Mamba.

I was reduced to tears.

My lips tore up, my fingers burned, my tongue was on fucking fire, and my whole head went spinning.

I was delirious.

I lost.

I sent my plate of chicken quesadillas away because the entire dish was contaminated by the Black Mamba's venom.


With Affection,
James



Black Mamba is available in Hong Kong at Tequila



Read more about Black Mamba, from Ebay



Black Mamba Extreme Hot Sauce (2 FL.OZ. / 60 ml Bottle)

HEAT RATING 10+

Black Mamba

Ingredients: Chocolate Habaneros, Vinegar and Capsaicin

Product of the USA


PLEASE READ OUR DISCLAIMER BEFORE PURCHASE:

Due to the extremely hot nature of this product , I agree that it shall be used only as a food additive. This product can cause serious injury if directly consumed, ingested and/or applied to the eyes, or any other bodily organs.

This product is to be used at my own risk, and I fully understand the potential danger if handled improperly.

If I give this product as a gift, I will make the recipient fully aware of the potential danger if handled improperly, or directly consumed.

I hereby disclaim, release, and relinquish any and all claims, actions and/or lawsuits against the manufacturer and/or the seller that I, or any of my dependents, heirs, or family members may have relating to any damage and/or injury that results, or is alleged to have resulted, from the use, consumption, ingestion, and/or contact of any bodily part or organ of or from this product.

I am not inebriated, and I am fully able to make a sound decision about the purchase of this product.

No comments: