Wednesday 6 July 2011

Po Toi on The Marquis

Hello, Friends!

The Marquis is so snobbish, honestly. I'd be scared for anyone who'd make a faux pas of calling it a "junk," because it's a proper yacht. State rooms, rain shower, a fully equipped kitchen, subwoofers, remote controls - it's souped up. It's sleek and sexy. And snobbish.

So, an invite aboard The Marquis is the hottest junk ticket of the summer. Oops, I meant, yacht.

Monsiuer B was gracious enough to invite Chris and myself aboard, along with a ragtag bunch of fun boys. We were to head off to the island of Po Toi.

I got sunburnt, drank too much champagne and ate too much seafood.

And then I passed out.

On a snobbish junk.

(Oops, yacht.)

Big thanks to Monsieur B, Mister H, and to our fabulously bronzed skipper, for a beautiful, snobbish day!


With Affection,
James

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

No comments: