Tuesday 11 October 2011

Sense and Essensibility

Photobucket

Hello, Friends

I fell in love with pageants the moment I witnessed Sushmita Sen answer the question: What is the essence of being a woman?

It was at Miss Universe 1994.

She was 18.

I was 11.

But although I fell in love with dear Sushmita, I never could have imagined that my infatuation with pageants would bloom into full-blown obsession.

There is the period in the year when I'm most fragile.

// cue GROANS //

Honestly, there isn't a more well-rounded workout than Mr Gay Hong Kong. Your body is pushed to its limits by endless exertion, your are stretched to the end of your wits by juggling a terrific amount of detail, your emotions are spent by ridiculous highs and lows that at once make you laugh (from sheer absurdity) and cry (from sheer absurdity).

So, how is Hyperactive coping?

He's... coping.

What is the essence of being Hyperactive?


With Affection,
James


Photobucket

No comments: