Monday 16 January 2012

Vietnamese Boy in Focus: Ngo Tien Doan

In every intrepid homosexual's consciousness, Taiwanese and Thai boys seem to occupy the rightmost positions in the "Asian Gay Boy Attractiveness Continuum."

Of course I'll always argue that Filipino gay boys are in fact the cutest because, although we've got very little inclination for physical exertion, we are unnervingly charming and accommodating. If Flirting were an Olympic sport, Pinoy gays would sweep the medals. But I'm biased, so don't take my word for it.

The truth, of course, is that Vietnamese gay boys are hands down the hottest in all of Asia - just in my never so humble opinion. I have a Vietnamese-born friend who owns a salon; he's got the hottest, little body I've seen in person, ever. Like, 0% body fat.

I once dated a Vietnamese guy named... let's call him Vincent. That's not true, we didn't really "date." He came to my place twice. He was a yoga nut, still is (shoot me - I stalk him on Facebook). Beautiful boy, almost painfully so. Slender and sinewy, with the blackest, thickest, shiniest head of hair I've ever seen. He had almond shaped eyes whose outer tips pointed sexily updwards. He had exquisite, obscenely wide, luscious lips.

I wish I could say that magical things went on during his visits to my cramped flat in bumfuck Yau Ma Tei, but the most that ever happened was kissing, followed by his breathy utterances of: "We really shouldn't be doing this." (I didn't understand why not - maybe he's honouring some crazy pledge to be celibate?)

Last I heard (from Facebook, where else?), he's now in America, teaching yoga.

Anyhow, Vietnamese gay boys should be getting better PR, honestly, coz they're so darn beautiful.


Photobucket



Ngo Tien Doan, a Vietnamese model, is Mister International 2008.

He is so pretty, he makes me weep. If looking beautiful were a sport (which for him, it is), he would take home everything including the kitchen sink (and he has).

Forget the hetero - homo distinction; you gotta have a bit of camp if you're gonna join a beauty pageant. You gotta be a show pony. That's part of the deal. In Ngo Tien Doan's case, though, it looks like he's taking it all very seriously. And why not? As long as he's having fun, right?

Let the pose-off begin!


Photobucket
Captain Hanoi-rica

Photobucket
Cowboy, I can see your "happy" patch!

Photobucket
At a casting for a certain Michael & Janet Jackson music vid

Photobucket
"Hang on, I've got a wedgie."

Photobucket
Is it just me or are those underpants a bit... lumpy?

Photobucket
OK, I dunno what's happening here, but I'm instantly cheered up! Thanks, cutie!



// WERQ. //