Tuesday 20 March 2012

DAINESE, NOT JAPANESE

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket


Photobucket

Photobucket
// LIVE FAST. //


We interrupt Japanese with Dienese. 

No, "Dien" is not a country, although I wondered about that for a hot second... until I learned that it's actually pronounced DIE-NEH-ZEH. It's an Italian brand that's well known in motorcycling circles, natch. (Not everything's a Vespa, duh!)

My friend, Karrie, did the PR for the launch of Dainese's D-Air Racing technology. I arrived at 6.30pm, which meant I was too late for the 5pm press event and too early for the 7pm VIP event. 

But no matter.

Whilst the machines were undeniably sexy - hello, how the hell do you resist the hunky allure of curvaceous motorcycles and muscle cars?? - it was hot sexy momma Karrie that had my attention from the moment I arrived to the moment I left. She had on a disgustingly gorgeous blouse and a pair of stilettos that practically secreted pheromones.

I love you, Karrie! It was so nice to see you after a long while! Let's have lunch soon. Your pick. Chinese? Japanese? Dainese?



No comments: