Wednesday 21 March 2012

THIS IS NOT A CANDY LOLLIPOP.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket


A sausage lolly... It was the strangest thing ever, I thought. I just had to try it. The Japanese, they dream up the weirdest stuff. And funnily enough, they work. Which makes me wonder: Is this something that truly nobody else has thought of before???

It was such a no-mess way of eating a long sausage - and sharing it, besides. We all had a bite. It was tasty. I think I must have had three sticks of sausage lollies... I couldn't remember much more of what I ate or what the hell else happened that night. Ice, snow and Sapporo beer tend to have that effect.

Good thing, too. At least I forgot what a fool I made of myself.

And then I saw the photos. 

 

No comments: