Wednesday 20 March 2013

The Diva Video Of The Day™ Christina Perri / Jar Of Hearts





This song has been done to death on American Idol, it's now officially a cliche.

This morning, I was feeling yucky from looking at Chris' packed boxes whilst I was having breakfast. It made me pull this song up. I was somewhere in between depressed and angry. Angry that Chris and I can't just be together, forever. Why the fuck do we have to do the long distance thing? Totally selfish thing to say, but this totally throws off my balance.

"At least you have something to do here," Chris pointed out. "I'll hardly have anything to do in Canberra and its 300,000 people."

Good point.

Chris always knows how to put things in perspective.

I miss him already.

Damn those boxes.



 photo IMG_3683_zps20f3f156.jpg
 // THE HYPERACTIVE GAY BOY™ //





No comments: