Friday 21 June 2013

NICOLE SCHERZINGER // RIGHT THERE





Me like the way that you hold my body 
Me like the way that you touch my body 
Me like the way that you kiss my yeah yeah yeah yeah me like it 
Me like the way that he put it on me 
Me like the way that he push up on me 
Me like the way that he goin' down down down down down 

I aint never gonna let no girl take him from me 
Never gonna let no girl steal him from me 
Never gonna let a girl get that close now 
I tell'em hey babe your'e too close now 

Come here baby and be my baby 
And be my baby oh oh oh 
Come here baby put your hands on my body 
Hands on my body oh oh oh 
Right there keep it right there 
I love when you put it right there 
yeah yeah yeah oh oh oh yeah yeah yeah oh oh oh 
Yeah...



 JAMES-GANNABAN-CHRIS-ADAMS photo DSC00057_zps8322836f.jpg 
// CHRIS & 
THE HYPERACTIVE GAY BOY™ //



No comments: