Sunday 13 March 2011

James! Who Are You Wearing?

Hello, Friends!

It's hardly the Oscars, but hey, that's not an excuse to slack off and throw on whatever. This is the Grand Finale of Mr Gay World, after all, and I can't look like chopped liver next to the boys onstage.

So I made a trip to Linea Italia for some cheap n' cheerful rags to punch up my look. To the uninitiated, Linea Italia is a warehouse for spectacularly marked down Italian duds.

My finds:

Photobucket
Navy blue textured shirt from Moscanueva with silver embroidered bee detail

Photobucket
Jeans, also Moscanueva

I found a discount shoe store in some gasoline station in bumfuck nowhere three days ago, so I grabbed a pair of trainers:

Photobucket
Nike Air Max '90 Current Moire

And for luck, I'll be wearing a couple of wardrobe favourites that have been with me for years:

Photobucket
Black velvet jacket with paisley print from H&M

Photobucket
White painted leather belt from Tough Jeans

Why bother with underwear when you can go commando?

Good luck, Heihei!

Let's go, Hong Kong!


With Affection,
James

No comments: