Saturday 9 April 2011

Who is Martin Goga?

Hello, Friends!

I'm a sucker for dancers. My first two... three... four boyfriends were dancers. There's just something about a body perfectly sculpted by exertion, tension, expression and release - from head to foot.

Plus, I'm just a sucker for a nice ass.

Meet Martin Goga.

He is the current Mr Gay Czech Republic. He also happens to be a contemporary dancer and choreographer.

I have a special spot for Martin because he helped Mr Gay Hong Kong, Heihei, with his make-up for the National Costume competition.

Plus, I'm just a sucker for a nice ass.

But Martin has more than just that. He's got the face of an angel and the body of a devil. He's got a heart made for heaven and a derriere made for... dancing. OK? Dancing.

Good lord, I need an exorcism.

Amen.

With Affection,
James



Photobucket
Asia's Most Hyperactive Gay Boy™ & Martin Goga
 

Photobucket
From Damnation...

Photobucket
...to Salvation.

Martin's photos by Ilona Sochorova
Copyright © 2011 All rights reserved

No comments: