Sunday 29 May 2011

Reward

Hello, Friends!

The pot of gold at the end of a rainbow, the badass belt after a hard fought slugfest, or simply a tall glass of cold gunner after a high-noon trek.

Who doesn't like rewards? Rewards are good, especially when they'e directly proportional to your skills and applied effort. HR Managers, school teachers and marketing mavericks should have perfected this formula.

But, shit. Who has time for formulas (formulae?) when your reward awaits to be enjoyed?

Push me. Harder.
Photobucket

Aah. Cold, wet sand against tired, naked toes.
Photobucket

A cute pup enjoys sun, sand and surf, too.
Photobucket

We love Tom Hope, May, and the fabulous team at The Stoep. Hi, Onnie!
Photobucket

Tres popular
Photobucket

*Blow on me.
Photobucket

Thirst quenching glass of gunner
Photobucket

*Now, THIS is the REAL reward
(but just for me :))
Photobucket

*If I can't laugh at myself, I'd rather die.
Photobucket

*WTF? I thought trawlers have been outlawed?
Photobucket

*Let's move closer...
Photobucket

*...and closer.
Dammit, not close enough to get an ID.
Photobucket

These stools look familiar...
Photobucket

Suspend disbelief.
Greg and Allen hand the key to their weekend home to Chris and myself.
Photobucket

Thanks, guys. You guys are awesome.
Photobucket

With Affection,
James


*Photos by Peter Sargant

No comments: