Friday 10 June 2011

Fish, Beer & Kebab

Hello, Friends!

I was on my way back to the office when I bumped into my non-sexual wife, Emma, who was on her way to make a Pure Energy delivery - in HIGH HEELS. So of course I had to rescue her, and then I bumped into Kris, who was supporting his dear love, Abby, on her first day at werq in Coast, and then my husband arrived, etc.

So before I knew it, a little trip to help Emma clamber up with a delivery to SoHo had turned into a night with floating, little fishies, beer, and looooads of kebab.

We trooped to Beyrouth, of course, where they make REAL kebabs. I like mine mixed lamb-chicken, with loooads of garlic sauce.

My breath stank of garlic 'til the next day, I could have killed entire vampire armies upon arrival.

Kebaberrific!

With Affection,
James


Photobucket
Floating bronze fishies

Photobucket
Oops, she did it again!

Photobucket
My non-sexual wife and the hubby

Photobucket
I don't remember his name; no. But he seemed friendly enough...

Photobucket
Kris werqs the phone

Photobucket
Kris clutches his pearl necklace.

Photobucket
Designer by day, DJ by night

Photobucket
Mr. Beyrouth, we want sloppy kebabs.

Photobucket
San Miguel is THE best beer in the world, natch.

Photobucket
Kebab Krewe

No comments: