Monday 21 March 2011

The Hyperactive™ Secret

Hello, Friends!

Just a few moments ago, a heretofore unknown Sydney party girl named Emma Hammonds came to my office bearing gifts of equal mystery. She slowly took out 6 pretty canisters from her leopard-print handbag and gently laid them on my table.

"Don't finish drinking them all today," she warned, which fell on deaf ears of course. The most effective way to make me do something is to tell me not to do it.

So here I am, tapping away at my keyboard at day's end, my scalp and skin tingling deliciously, just from being alive - what else.

It's an organic guarana drink that tastes like Skittles and apparently has less sugar than the energy drink I was previously addicted to. It's not yet widely distributed in Hong Kong, and it'll only come to you exclusively through the city's best bars and clubs. Which is why I'm savouring every drop. That is, until the mysterious lady comes back to drop off more "goodies."

Every Hyperactive™ boy needs a little bit of help, every now and again.

Tingle, tingle, little star... How I wonder what you are.

With Affection,
James

Photobucket
Asia's Most Hyperactive Gay Boy™ gets even more hyperactive...

1 comment:

Unknown said...

OMG I LOVE you!!!
I can't tell you how much I enjoyed meeting you today!!!!
Tingle Tingle my little star!!!!
Love and Kisses
Emma xxx