Monday 4 July 2011

The Beach on Tung Ping Chau

Hello, Friends!

Scattered rainshowers throughout the morning made an otherwise easy trek a tad more challenging. The dirt was soft and slippery. In fact, I did fall on my bum on one occasion. My ego was more hurt than my body; I only bore small bruises. But I made a big show out of the pain, of course.

Thankfully, proper sunshine emerged at 'round about 2pm, at which point the beach beckoned.

The sand is a little coarse and the seabed is rocky. But what Tung Ping Chau's beach lacks in prettiness, it makes up for with privacy. There are certain merits to inacessibilty, after all.

Australian Gold isn't just a tanning lotion. In this case, it's my very own Chris.


With Affection,
James


Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
Our "loot" from Tung Ping Chau

No comments: