Monday 1 August 2011

Poolside at the Sofitel Macau

Hello, Friends!

Chris and I had pretty much decided that sightseeing after a few glasses of champagne was a futile exercise. So we contented ourselves with a bit of sightseeing, right where we were at - by the pool.

The pool overlooks the historic Macau Inner Harbour, with picturesque views of the peninsula. I swear it was like looking at a post card.

The eye candy around the pool wasn't too bad, either. The sight of a half-naked Chris never gets old, of course; plus there was also quite a healthy number of other distractions.

Ah, this is the life... it pained me a bit to think that it all would last just a few hours more.

How I wanted to stay much longer.

How I wanted to stay forever.

With Affection,
James

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

No comments: