Wednesday 18 April 2012

PechaKucha Night Goes Hyperactive

Photobucket


OK, so I've been hawking MULTISENSORY MIXOLOGY for, like, ages now. 

And just 'coz I like to repeat myself: It's the book I co-wrote with mixology wonderboy Antonio Lai, published by FINDS, that won a Gourmand International Book Award, blah blah blah.  Since then, Antonio Lai has opened a new bar on Hollywood Road and FINDS has been featured in another book.

Well, I've just been provided a platform that's much larger than my blog to talk about my not-so-secret love affair with "spirits," ha, ha.

Come see my 20 x 20 presentation (that's 20 slides at a hyperactive pace of 20 seconds per slide - so what's not to like?) at the next PechaKucha Night on 24 April, 7.30pm, Fabrik Contemporary Art Gallery.

Also presenting will be Juliana Loh, Steven Ballantyne, Huschang Pourian, and more.

Come.



Photobucket


CLICK FOR EVENT  DETAILS





From pecha-kucha.org



PechaKucha Night was devised in Tokyo in February 2003 as an event for young designers to meet, network, and show their work in public.

It has turned into a massive celebration, with events happening in hundreds of cities around the world, inspiring creatives worldwide. Drawing its name from the Japanese term for the sound of "chit chat", it rests on a presentation format that is based on a simple idea: 20 images x 20 seconds. It's a format that makes presentations concise, and keeps things moving at a rapid pace.




// JUST "BREMISTRY" MADE SIMPLE. //





No comments: