Thursday 31 March 2011

Lost

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket


Shirt / G2000 blu
Pants / Zara Man
Watch / Victorinox
Flip-flops / Reaction by Kenneth Cole

Lost my wallet 'round 7pm, along Hollywood - Wyndham.
Must have jumped out of my shallow pocket whilst I was running to meet my friend, Joe.

My Armani Exchange wallet - a present from Chris - had HKD1,000 plus smaller bills, my HKID card, my ATM card, my health card, my PURE gym membership card, some receipts...

Joe helped me retrace my steps.
Twice.

Keeping my fingers crossed my earthly possessions will soon be recovered.
Thank goodness I'm better at keeping friendships.

Police stations in Hong Kong are pleasant.
Policemen are polite and patient.
I love this city.

No comments: