Tuesday 21 June 2011

Big Fat Drops, Big Fat Boy

Photobucket
Raindrops keep fallin' on my head...


Hello, Friends!

Ever heard the old saying, "He's too skinny, he can dodge rain drops" ?

Well, the only thing fatter than the rain drops today was me. I mean, who am I kidding? I'm no longer PHAT; I'm proper FAT. It's the damage done by years of too much eating and not enough exercise. And it's not like I have enough time between now and Floatilla to lose all the weight. I don't.

So should I then proceed home, bite my pillow and cry?

Nope.

I may not be the most active person on earth, but I sure am Hypercative! I'm gonna go out, catch the raindrops with my tongue, and party!

Photobucket
Busy HK lunch rush... I get shoved into a table directly underneath the stairs. I can't keep my neck up, must make it parallel to the staircase...

Photobucket

Oxtail Brisket with Noodles & Soup

Photobucket
Seriously fierce fish balls, with some seriously salty clam sauce

Photobucket
Running errands... I'm floating on air!

Photobucket
I'd like to buy a ream of paper, please....

Photobucket
Oops, haven't got enough cash... Gotta pawn my bling...

Photobucket
...not!

Photobucket
Sheesh, is the rain ever gonna stop?

Photobucket
Guess not. Might as well get soaked and party!

Photobucket

Carlsberg
Probably the best beer in the world...

James
Definitely the Most Hyperactive Gay Boy in the World. 



Oooh... I hear laughter in the rain!

With Affection,
James

2 comments:

Barry Smith said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
James Gannaban said...

me too, barry!! thank goodness today is dry :)