Saturday 23 July 2011

The Birthday Week Begins

Hello, Friends!

I never have just a birth day; I have a birth week. And I'm one of those annoying people who like to remind everyone, too, that "It's my birthday!"

So the festivities which started with lunch continued on through dinner at Phukets Thai, one of my absolute favourite restaurants in SoHo. The food is always deliciously dependable, prices are reasonable and service is sweet and cheerful. Guests are treated like family here.

I kicked off my birth week at Phukets Thai last year; I did so again this year.

Window table, natch.

The sensational Ms. Sheila was our server, and she heaped attention and affection on our little foursome. Chris and I were with Kane and Jordan.

I dunno what happened... We had too much fun. Chris broke the stem of his wine glass somehow...

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
My birthday dessert!

Photobucket

Photobucket

After dinner, we trooped to Deja Vu, then I picked up my new friends, arrivistes Bono and his husband Jeff, from T:ME Bar. We all went back to Deja Vu for champagne, champagne and more champagne...

I need a prayer.

Photobucket

Photobucket

The hyperactive hedonism begins.

With Affection,
James

No comments: