Saturday 2 February 2013

THE GAY GLADIATOR

auctus spartacus gay gladiator 

// HELLO, DOLLY! //


This is Jose Brown, who played the gay gladiator Auctus in Spartacus: Gods of the Arena.

I can only imagine what the Spartacus boot camp must be like for a dolly gay gladiator. I would like to cheer for Josef Brown because, let's admit it, he's rocking this shot. Look at that extended finger. Look at the angled hip. Look at the legs, which give this shot its depth. But most of all, look at those kind eyes and Mona Lisa smile. Girl, you're owning it!

I can't any more  remember anything about the prequel to that insanely violent and deliciously obscene TV series we all love to love. Hang on, I remember just the codpieces. Apparently I wasn't paying much attention to anything else. So I completely missed Josef's performance as Auctus - love interest of Barca - which makes me now want to re-watch the entire series all over again.

Not a bad way to spend a weekend at home with the flu!

In real life, Josef Brown is an accomplished ballet and contemporary dancer.


josef brown
WERQ!






No comments: