Thursday 14 June 2012

DETOX DIVA DAY 9: BEFORE I DIE

 Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket
// SHEUNG WAN //


Before I die of liver failure, I just want to give my body a chance to hit the "RESET" button. I need a little help to prod me along towards better balance.

OK, that sounded totally fake.

I party too much and it totally shows. I look older than my years; I'm bloated everywhere. To be honest, I just wanted to look and feel better. And maybe - just maybe - a detox is the way forward.

Yup.

VANITY.

That's why I'm detoxing.   

From my Detox Diva Deborah Dewey:


Hi James,



great you can do the top button up, yeah! Measuring your body with how you feel in your clothes is the best gauge, so great.






Warm Regards,

Deborah DEWEY

Detox Diva


Day 9. I'm alive, alert, awake and enthusiastic.
 




No comments: