Thursday 14 June 2012

The Diva Video Of The Day™ Nicki Minaj / Right By My Side



//
It aint your spit game, it’s your dick game
That got me walking ’round ready to wear your big chain
I only argue wit’ ‘em when the Lakers on
Other than that I’m getting my Marc Jacob’s on
When my pussy game so cold that he always seem to come back
Cause he know that it’d be a wrap
When I’m riding it from the back
Wait, oh, let me see your phone
Cause all them bitches is ratchet
And let me get in my truck
Cause all them’ bitches’ll catch it
Wait wait wait, damn there I go again
I be trippin’, I be flippin, I be so belligerent
Man this shit that we be fighting over so irrelevant
I don’t even remember though I was probably hella bent
//


James Gannaban in Park Island, Hong Kong 
// MA WAN // 




No comments: