Monday 20 February 2012

THE BODYGUARD: KEVIN COSTNER

Photobucket


Kevin Costner should be penalized for giving us the monstrosity that was Waterworld, honestly.

But since we're still on a Whitney lovefest, we'll give dear, old Kevin a pass and pay tribute to him, instead, for the Hollywood beefcake he once was.

In all fairness, he really was a bona fide hottie. No wonder dear, old Whit couldn't help but sing, "I wanna run to yoooooooooou...." etc.

Ready?

Here we go.




Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket



Photobucket



//
“I let her down. I should have been there, and I wasn't. And now for the rest of my life I will have to live with that pain. I saved her then, I should have saved her now. She was my one true love. I still have I Will Always Love You as my ringtone, and I count it a badge of honour every time I get mocked for it."
//